Saturday, November 22, 2008

Caching in Achel continued

After our 3 hours walk we decided to pick up some caches in Achel. The ones we had ready to be picked up were three puzzle caches that I solved and calculated the coordinates of the cache location at home, and one traditional cache.
The first we chose was the (GC1DAEE - Achel I : Nare talen), the calculated coordinates were right because I could log the cache at 15:45, our # 38.

The next one was a traditional (GC1DG1Z - Memorial Rock) that had an original hiding place. We logged it at 16:00.

Then it was the turn for (GC1EAW0 - Borden salade).
I already new that the coordinates were right because of the check I could perform at home. We logged it at 16:15.

And the final for today (GC1DKX6 - Constellations?). I couldn't check the coordinates from home and I wasn't sure whether I understood the puzzle completely, but I discovered the cache where I expected it so I was right. I logged it at 16:30 and that makes our total of caches found 41.

No comments: