Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ant's People

When we returned home Sunday I got an email that a interesting TB was dropped in the cache (GC1HKQ7 - Ter nagedachtenis - Tres Monumentum). This cache is not to far away from the place I had to visit on Monday for work. So I decided to go for a nice walk during my lunch break.

It was very nice weather, and I visited a couple of nice places.

And even a couple of memorial sites.

It was good to be around these nice parks.

And at 13:30 the reward of the cache that still contained the targeted TB.

With this TB I was able to figure out the start coordinates of a cache and we went for it today.
Near that cache we first picked up a solved mystery cache (GC1F16Y - Schipper mag ik over varen?).

We logged it at 18:00.

And then the 5-star cache I had to find the TB for (GC1M1NA - Ant People).
After a short walk in an interesting forest.

We could find the stash box and log this cache at 18:45.

No comments: