Friday, April 17, 2009

Genneper Park

In the south of Eindhoven only about 10 Km from our home a lot of caches are hidden.
On this Friday afternoon I visited the place to uncover some of the caches.

The first cache in this beautiful park was (GC1FZPZ - Genneper Hymne / Deel 4: Accelerando), logged as #211 at 14:10

Inside the cache a hint was hidden for the bonus-cache.

The second cache of today (GC1H9XE - Gennep: de Dommel)
A traditional cache that I logged as #212 at 14:25

The third of today (GC1FVT7 - Genneper Hymne / Deel 3: Andante)
Hidden in a spot I could barely reach, but I succeeded.

Logged as #213 at 14:40

The last cache of today in the park (GC1FCTH - Genneper Hymne / DEEL 1: Adagio)
For this cache I had to walk trough a pool of water and my socks got wet.

But again successful so I could log this one as #214 at 15:15

No comments: