Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Afternoon

Being at work I had a terrible headache and decided to head on home. Walking to the car I realised that the weather was very nice so I wanted to walk around a little bit to see whether my headache would improve.
In the neighbourhood a couple of caches are hidden so I went for the one closest by.
(GC11F5N - 1 van de Campus) It is a traditional part of a small series, the other one I already found before. This one was easily spotted and I logged it at 13:00 as our number 102.

Next I went for the (GCXFYY - Raindance) cache. Also a traditional that I thought was hidden on a spot that I did check but didn't find the container.

After walking around in that area a little bit more I came back to the first spot and looked somewhat better. And then I found what I was looking for. I could log at 13:40. I'm not showing the cache container because that would be a complete spoiler.

To complete the series in this area. I went for the bonus cache of the small series, (GC11F5R - 11 van de Campus). I could log this one at 13:50 as our #104.

For the last of this afternoon I visited a very nice location. (GCPWKP - Mesopotamiƫ) Still very sunny weather and the cache was found quickly. I forgot to take a picture, but nevertheless I logged at 14:35 to drive home and relax for the weekend to come.

No comments: