Friday, January 23, 2009

High Tech Campus

I'm working at a client that has it's main office on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. Since my assignment with this client is ending real soon, I decided to start with the cache that is located at the High Tech Campus (GCRRN8 - High Tech Campus Cache). In one lunch break I visited all the way-points to find the answers to the questions.
At home I calculated the end-coordinates and today I wanted to check whether my calculations were correct. On my lunch-break I walked about 500 meters to the cache location and I actually discovered the cache-box.

I logged it at 13:10 and inside the box I discovered a black sheep Tb, that I exchanged with a coin. Next a picture with the sheep and our own black-sheep TB and our mascot a sheepdog.

Because another cache (GC11F5P - 10 van de Campus) was very close by almost on my way back to the office I picked up that one as well at 13:20.

No comments: